Clayblock - Surface Cleaner - Synthetic Alternative to Clay
The ClayBlock is the next generation clay bar that’s the fastest, easiest, and safest way to remove contamination make your vehicle feel smooth as glass. It’s so simple, anyone can do it!
Use This To:
- Restore a smooth surface to any car
- Clay without worrying about dropping
- Easily and effortlessly decontaminate any car
- Decontaminate numerous cars with one product
- Help wax and sealant coat last their longest
Traditional detailing clay has limitations: the mere act of dropping traditional detailing clay embeds it full of abrasive dirt that scratches paint. If dropped on the ground, simply rinse the Clay Block with warm water and reuse! The Clay Block is designed to be easy to handle with a cushion grip that conforms to the shape of your hand and spreads even pressure over the surface for best results.
Get The Best Results Every Time
The Clay Block makes removing overspray, industrial fallout, brake dust, and contamination easier than ever imagined. The Clay Block removes embedded contaminants that reduce the longevity of your wax coat, and degrade your paint at the molecular level. Once overspray and contamination are removed from the surface, waxes and sealants bond directly to your paintwork for longer lasting protection.
How to use it:
- Wash entire vehicle, making sure surface is clean and large particles are rinsed away.
- Spray a liberal amount of Clay Luber on the work area. Work in 2’ x 2’ areas at a time.
- Glide the clay substitute back and forth over the surface in straight lines until smooth feel is achieved.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel.
- If dropped, or the surface becomes soiled, use Luber and a microfiber towel to scrub it clean before proceeding.