Best One Step Polishing Starter Pack - NEW!
With the right gear it's easy to correct paint, remove scratches and have your car looking newer and shiner.
This is a brand new kit to get you started in one step polishing. You get to choose the pad and polish combination you want depending on your paint and brand preference. There is no wrong decision here, they are all great products,
The kits all come with our pick of 2 pads and a bottle of polish best for your paint depending on your choice, along with our favorite polishing machine, the Rockcar 15 Dual action ransom orbital polisher.
- 1x Rockcar 15 Dual Action polishing machine (our fav)
- 2 x 5.5" pads (Choose depending on your paint)
- 1x 473ml (chemical guys) or 500ml (Autostolz) polish.
You choose the pad and polish combination to suit your paint:
- European Paint (harder)- Autostolz (Polish and pads made in Germany)
- Standard Paint - Autostolz (Polish and pads made in Germany)
- Chemical Guys (Polish made in USA)
- Asian Paint (softer) - Autostolz (Polish and pads made in Germany)
More details of what's in the kit:
No matter which option you choose you will get our favourite polishing machine, the:
Rockcar Polisher Machine - 15mm Long throw Dual Action - 5" Backing Plate (for 5.5" pads)
With a large 15mm throw the new RockCar Dual Action Polisher quickly and easily removes scratches, swirls, corrects paint defects and gets your paint to a mirror shine.
A high-powered machine safe to use for the beginner. This is a quality machine that will deliver great shine and longevity: High quality construction, 2-year warranty, amazing cooling, easy to use controls, low vibration and a powerful 900w pure copper wire motor, 15mm throw, dual action, random orbital, steel construction including steel gears, and steel counterweight, flexible backing plate…
There is a lot about the RockCar 15mm to love, lets run through some of the reasons that make this our new favorite machine to work with and to have in our detailing arsenals... Learn more about the RockCar 15mm Dual action polisher including photos of it taken apart here...
Plus: 1 bottle of polish suitable for a 1 step on most paints. Depending on your choice you will either get:
Chemical Guys V36 Polish (473ml) - Made in USA
A great all-around cutting-polish that eliminates light to moderate paint defects and imperfections from all paint types, then finishes like a fine polish. If you choose the Chemcial Guys option you will get this polish. Learn more about V36 here...
Autostolz One Step Polish & Compound (500ml) - Made in Germany - NEW!
Engineered in Germany to improve the performance and efficiency of the polishing process. Particles are made diamond hard to achieve high abrasion while simultaneously significantly finer to produce a high finish shine and gloss.
Removes up to 2,000 grit quickly and easily. A second step is no longer required, performance and efficiency is improved. No fillers, no silicones, no waxes, no toxic solvents, body shop safe. If you choose an Autostolz option you will get this polish. Learn more about Autostolz One Step Polish & Compound here...
PLUS 2 polishing pads. Depending on your choice you will either get:
If you choose:
European Paint (harder)- Autostolz (Polish and pads made in Germany)
You will get a 2 pack of Rockcar Blue polishing Pad (Euro 1 step), while branded Rockcar these are made in Germany by Autostolz. These are great pads with the Autostolz One Step Polish and Compound on hard European clear coat, learn more about the pads here Read and see photos of Adams testing on a 500SL and a black s series BWM here
Standard Paint - Autostolz (Polish and pads made in Germany)
You will get a 2 pack of Rockcar Purple polishing Pad (Standard1 step), while branded Rockcar these are made in Germany by Autostolz. These are great pads with the Autostolz One Step Polish and Compound on American or Australian brand cars clear coat, learn more about the pads here
You will get 2 Chemical Guys Hex Logic Orange Medium-Heavy Cutting Pad. This firm, high density foam is ideal for scratch and defect removal. The orange foam offers the correction of a typical compounding pad whilst at the same time allowing the polishing ability of light cut foam pad. When used with a heavier compound it will remove moderate swirls and scratches with little or no haze. It's an all-around pad that will work on most light to moderate imperfections. Learn more about Chemical Guys hex Logic pads here...
Asian Paint (softer) - Autostolz (Polish and pads made in Germany)
You will get a 2 pack of Rockcar Gold polishing Pad (Standard1 step), while branded Rockcar these are made in Germany by Autostolz. These are great pads with the Autostolz One Step Polish and Compound on softer paint of Japanese, Korean or other Asian car brands clear coat, learn more about the pads here
Not included in the kit but what you might want to consider:
- We recommend cleaning and then claying the paint before polishing with clay and clay lube.
- Chemical Guys recommends using Pad Conditioner with their Polishes. Autostolz does not believe this is required with their polishes, but recommends spreading and working the polish in by hand or clean ice block stick or similar before polishing.
- It is always handing to have quality clean microfiber cloths on hand. We favor the Rockcar roadie, as it is high quality, super soft, and has no corners, tags or stickers.
- Once you have polished your paint we recommend protecting it with a coating such as a wax, ceramic or sealant. And washing with a soft reef style wash mitt and either a wash mitt or dirt trap in the bucket, a quality well lubricating soap, and using a soft thick drying towel to avoid scratching such as the Performer or Wooly Mamoth