TORNADOR® BLACK Car Cleaning Tool
TORNADOR® BLACK Car Cleaning Tool (Z-020)
United Car Care are proud to be suppliers of the original US patented TORNADOR® Car Cleaning Tools. These Tornador tools are the highest quality on the market today and are the originally designed tools that were invented in the US. TORNADOR® Car Cleaning Tools are designed for professionals and experienced detailers wanting to gain huge speed, efficiency and thorough-quality when it comes to detailing your vehicles interior and exterior surfaces.
- Double the power of the Tornador Classic
- Low wear and maintenance
- Lower air consumption
- Lower noise emissions
The TORNADOR® BLACK has newly developed rotational technology inside the funnel to provide faster, more powerful cleaning. Professional detailers will love the speed and effectiveness of the TORNADOR® BLACK. The new design reduces wear and ensures a longer life and superior performance. The TORNADOR® BLACK is less noisy, too. The designers increased power but reduced air consumption and noise. Plus, the TORNADOR® BLACK is equipped with sealed ball bearings inside the rotation set. Wear is minimized because the rotation set no longer comes into contact with the cone. This improvement makes the TORNADOR® BLACK better suited for long term, frequent use, as in a professional detailing capacity.
The TORNADOR® BLACK can be used for all the same applications as the TORNADOR® Classic, but the BLACK is more effective on persistent spots and heavily soiled areas. The cone-shaped nozzle and oscillating tip create a tornado cleaning action that cleans hard and soft surfaces like nothing you’ve seen before. Dirt and grime are immediately released from fabrics, carpet, and solid surfaces.
The TORNADOR® BLACK releases a fine mist of cleaning solution that does not over saturate surfaces. You’ll quickly see the dirt and grime release from the surface. Wipe with a microfiber towel. Then turn the dial to shut off the water and use the compressed air to dry the cleaned area. It’s that simple. Use the TORNADOR® BLACK on the dashboard, door panels, steering wheel, fabric upholstery, carpet, floor mats, and between seats. It cleans in tough-to-reach places between seats and in seams. On the exterior, use the TORNADOR® BLACK to clean fabric convertible tops, body seams, detailing of wheels, and emblems. There’s no need to scrub. The TORNADOR® does the hard work for you!
The TORNADOR® BLACK has an air regulator to allow you to change the working pressure directly on the tool. What this means is that you can adjust more pressure and cleaning fluid.
For this device you require an air compressor capable of producing at least 78psi of constant pressure; and no more than 110psi to avoid unnecessary wear.
See the 'Instructions' tab for more information on how to use the TORNADOR® BLACK Car Cleaning Tool.
"TORNADOR® tools hold a 90 day limited manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing and part defects."
Wear appropriate hearing and eye protection. Do not exceed 110 psi. Do not point cleaning tool at face or body. Use in a well ventilated area. Do not use with acidic, flammable or combustible products. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. The Tornador air blow out tool requires a minimum air pressure of 78 to 90 psi, constant, for optimum performance. DO NOT EXCEED 110 psi. Constant air supply may vary depending on compressor size and capabilities. Always make sure tank and air lines are free from oil and water contamination.
1. Remove large debris and vacuum area to be cleaned.
2. Turn liquid air valve to upright position to deliver cleaning solution.
3. Hold cleaning nozzle 1 to 3 inches from area to be cleaned. Fully depress trigger. Begin with overlapping motion over area to be cleaned.
4. Next turn valve to down position using just air and dry the area.
Cleaning Dashboard and Hard Surfaces.
1. Recommended air pressure set at 78 psi
2. Turn liquid valve to straight up vertical position. Using a overlapping motion, spray area to be cleaned.
3. Allow cleaning liquid to remain on surface for 10 -15 seconds.
4. Follow with air only by turning valve to the horizontal down position. Begin drying with overlapping motion followed with a soft dry towel.
• Avoid dropping the gun on the floor
• Disconnect when not being used.
• Turn liquid valve to the horizontal position after use to avoid dripping from tip.
• Tighten the jar while holding the lid to avoid loosening or stripping gun assembly.
• When cleaning with the TORNADOR®, use a microfiber towel to wipe any remaining debris or solution that needs to be wiped away.
• Keep the cone of the gun clean by removing the cone and rinsing frequently.
NOTE: During and after use, place nozzle into a bucket of soapy water while depressing the trigger once or twice to quickly remove dirt buildup in the cone. This will prevent premature wear.