Long Upholstery Brush With Hook-And-Loop Attachment -Spinner Brush (5", 127mm For Rotary & Random Orbital)
Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment
The Scrubbing Brush Attachment turns any dual action polisher into a carpet or upholstery scrubbing machine, agitating dirt and filth from deep within the fibers to reveal a whole new level of clean.
Use This Brush To:
- Work smarter, not harder
- Save hours scrubbing filth by hand
- Harness the strong power of your polisher
- Get results in mere minutes
- Deliver consistent scrubbing action
Harness The Power Of Your Polisher
Why spend hours feebly scrubbing set-in stains by hand? Slap the Scrubbing Brush onto your dual action polisher to quickly eradicate deep-set filth, dirt, and stains from carpets and upholstery! The Scrubbing Brush uses the twisting power of your DA to physically untangle, scrub, and agitate dirt and filth from deep within the fibers to reveal a level of clean that hand cleaning can’t touch.
Tough, Durable Construction
The Scrubbing Brush is designed and built with durable materials for years of detailing use. The precision injection-molded plastic base shrinks around every bundle of nylon bristles for a secure bond that will never break or loose scrubbing power. Every hook and loop interface is secured to the durable plastic backing via a custom heat-cured adhesive for maximum grip under high pressure.
How To Use:
- Prepare the surface by vacuuming any large debris from the area.
- Pre-treat any stains or set-in dirt in the area with a few sprays of your preferred Chemical Guys leather cleaner, fabric stain buster, or all purpose cleaner.
- Attach the Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment to your preferred DA or rotary machine polisher.
- Turn the machine on between speed setting 1 and 3 and gently guide the spinning brush over the surface.
- Avoid pressing with heavy downward pressure into the seat or upholstery.
- Avoid using high speeds that can tear the adhesive pad from the backing plate.
- Blot up/wipe excess cleaner and residue from the surface.
- Follow up with appropriate leather conditioner, fabric protectant, or odor eliminator.
5+ in stock, ready to be shipped