Click & Collect Full Guide
Contactless Click & Collect - Alert Level 3 - Full Guide
If our store region is in alert level 3 we can re-open our contactless click & collect service. A return to some normality; and a chance to see our lovely (masked up) customers faces again.
If either of our shops are in alert level 3 regions we can offer a contactless click and collect service only. This means our retail store will be closed for public entry. Read below on what you need to know about using our click and collect service.
Our 'Rules Of Engagement'
Let's start off by just setting out our business ground rules that we will require for anyone visiting our our stores during alert level 3.
1) We require all customers to use the Covid Tracer App and scan the QR code.
2) We require all customers to be wearing a face-covering when on our premises; from the time of exiting your vehicle.
3) If you feel sick please stay at home, and please stay kind. We are all trying to safeguard ourselves, our family and those around us.
How To Place Click & Collect Orders
Click & Collect
Choosing Click & Collect is as simple as placing an order on our website or over the phone.
On the checkout page of www.unitedcarcare.co.nz there is a 'local pick up' option. There are two very important things to note:
1) You MUST ensure all products you add to your shopping cart are in fact available at your chosen location or you will not see it as a pickup option. See the attached screenshot as an example.
2) It may take us up to 24 hours to have your order ready for collection so please await a second email after placing your order that will let you know your order is ready. If you need an order urgently please place your order and then give us a call to expedite the process.
While we do not always actively advertise ordering over the phone this is something we can process during these contactless times.
1) Call our freephone number 0800 IM DIRTY / 0800 463 478.
2) Make sure to have a VISA, Mastercard or American Express card at the ready. Debit or credit cards are fine. Unfortunately, we cannot process Afterpay, Humm or Laybuy with our phone ordering system.
What To Do When You Arrive
1) Firstly call us on 0800 463 478 when you arrive. At all times our front door will be closed and locked, and we may be in another area unable to see you - so you must phone us to let us know you have arrived.
2) We will bring your order to the front door and meet you contactless to do a hand-over. Please bring a printed order confirmation or have an order confirmation on your mobile ready to show us. This is super important for security.
3) Use hand sanitiser provided if required and enjoy your products!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
COVID-19 Update 20/09/2021. In Alert Level 3 our Auckland Shop is currently open for contactless click & collect and we have a new SAME DAY local delivery option. In Alert Level 2 our Christchurch Shop is currently open for walk-in sales and click and collect.